Friday, February 22, 2013

To 26.2 or not?

I keep toying with the idea of running a full marathon this year. I'll be 26 in just over five months and I can't think of a better way to celebrate than by running at mile for each year I have been on this planet. (Except for maybe eat 26 chocolate croissants for 26 days in Paris.)

Also, the marathon I am looking at happens to be in Portland (where my parent's live) and four days after my mom's birthday anddddd one of my favorite people on earth is also running it.Not only is she always an inspiration to me but she's the reason I signed up to run my first 5k. So I'ld love to hug her when we cross the finish line.
The problem is I keep thinking about how hard 26 miles is going to be. I like a challenge, but damn...


I REGISTERED FOR A FULL MARATHON!!!

AHHHHHHH. 26.2 on 10.6 in Portland.


In the meantime I resume to my half training schedule. I am so nervous/excited/afraid/stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment