Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hi Blog! It's me your old friend Kate. I have been busy the last week trying to get time in with J before he left for a few weeks. I have also had guests in town.

What's new you ask? Not too much. Last week I only ran seven of my 11 miles scheduled. I did get in a swim, yoga and a strength day though.

Monday: (day after my half) yoga
Tuesday: Two miles on the dreadmill and strength
Wednesday: Swim (45 minutes not sure how many meters I got in)
Thursday: Skipped my easy three and had a cocktail with J at the Big Four. Opps
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Five miles
Sunday: Skipped yoga had guests in town. Walked about 3 miles? (I know, I know it doesn't count)

We ended up eating way too much last weekend. I tried Citizen Band on Friday (awesome Mac n' Cheese) a Peebles donut post my five miler Saturday, and we had a romantic double date at SPQR which was mind blowingly delicious. I also had cocktails at Trick Dog and Blood Hound. Sunday I visited the Castro and Haight and picked up some new records. Dinosaur Jr.'s Bug for J and Bill Evans for me.

In the Haight record shopping Sunday.
Jess says I need a Kindle cause I have blowing through books and we have no more room for them. Hmmm. Just finished some Michael Pollan and The New York Time's 36 Hours US and Canada collection from my lovely BF. It's one of my favorite sections of the paper.

Gorgeous

This week I plan to do all the workouts on my schedule and enjoy a little quiet time and catch up with friends. Looking forward to my warm sunny week. It's official. I don't miss winter at ALL. Happy Tuesday, friends.

From my run this morning. Ahhhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment