Saturday, January 12, 2013

8 miles

Lauren and I successfully completed 8 miles today. In under one hour and sixteen minutes, too! We ran Golden Gate Park and the Panhandle which is part of the course for our half marathon. I am very excited for the race after how great I felt today.

Post-run treats. Dynamo donut and cappuccino. Mmm.

My Week in workouts:
Monday: Weight training (all upper body plus box jumps and deadlifts for good measure)
Tuesday: 3 miles
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: 3 miles
Friday: Rest
Saturday 8 miles
Sunday: Yoga

Other things you should know about.

1. This DELICIOUS butternut squash pasta recipe
2. Dinner tonight followed by drinks here (we booked a "snug")
3. What I am reading (aside from The New Yorker, The Times and random links on Twitter) I just read Laurie Colwin's Home Cooking and wanted more food writing ASAP
4. Apartment Therapy's "The Cure" (Need to buy my flowers this week but am REALLY enjoying sprucing up my place)

What was YOUR favorite thing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment