Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Goals, not resolutions

In 2012 I set two goals for myself which I almost accomplished with a success rate of 100%.

1. Run three half marathons - I ran two and injured myself two weeks before the third. I still am extremely proud of my end result.

2. Get a new job in San Francisco - Success! I moved to SF in April and started my new job May 1.

So far, 2013 has brought some interesting news and I am not exactly sure what my future holds, however I decided it would be a good motivator to set some goals and stay optimistic in a rather uncertain time. So here it is:

1. Run three half marathons and PR my current time.
2. Save money
3. Get another stamp in my Passport
4. Be happy with LESS

I am nervous for this new year but also very excited. I think there are lots of good things out there waiting for me to come find them. Happy New Year, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment