Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PDX

I went to Portland for the three day weekend to visit my family. I love how short my flight to go see them is now! 

Some highlights from the weekend

Donuts from my favorite donut stand at the Farmer's Market

Picked up two gorgeous bouquets. My Mom loves flowers.

The sweetest (literally and figuratively) little bake cart at the market.

Took my brother's out for ice cream after we had dinner in the Pearl with my parents. I had the salted caramel, of course.

FINALLY got to meet the new addition to the family. My parent's new pup Lilly. She's SO cute and SO spoiled.

No trip to PDX is complete without spending some time outdoors.

Nor is it complete without drinking some microbrews

Sunset and a BBQ on my parent's back deck overlooking Portland and the Columbia river. 





 Ready for a busy work week and helping to cover the DNC. Next week I start running again!!! GASP! I am nervous and excited. More on that later.

How was your long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment