Friday, November 30, 2012

Away we go!

Today we leave for Santa Barbara to celebrate something very special. Things have been very busy around these parts. Portland for Thanksgiving, Jesse traveling nonstop, crazy work schedules, guests in town; but this weekend it will be nice to have some time together and celebrate two people we love dearly.

It's been so rainy here in SF. I finally got to bust out my rainboots that haven't been work in a year or so. It made me very happy. And these three things also brightened up this dreary Friday.

My new fox sweater

Gold OPI manicures!

Rifle paper stationary to write letters to friends near and far


On another note Thanksgiving in Portland was great. I love my family so very much and always enjoy being home with them. The older I get the more I like doing nothing but hanging out at the house and cooking rather than planning extreme excursions.

Hopefully I will be more diligent on posting. I plan to document this weekend very well. It's going to be gorgeous and I know I will have to share some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment